So you’ve made the fresh salsa, and you’ve made the guacamole and now what to do? Healthy paleo nachos loaded with spicy chicken. Yes, please! Serve these at your next Football Sunday or as a mid-day snack for an appetizer guaranteed to be raved about.
Simply make homemade sweet potato chips, top with all of your favorite nacho fixings, and BOOM. Comfort food perfection.
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 sweet potatoes, sliced thin
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, shredded
- 1/4 cup guacamole, homemade store-bought
- 1/4 cup salsa, homemade or store-bought
- 3 scallions, sliced thin
- 1 jalapeños, sliced thin
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Slice sweet potatoes thin, using mandolin.
- Spray baking sheet, lay sweet potatoes down, and bake until crispy.
- Remove, let cool, and place on plate.
- Top with shredded chicken, guacamole, salsa, scallions, jalapeños, and any other desired toppings.
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!