So you’ve made the fresh salsa, and you’ve made the guacamole and now what to do? Healthy paleo nachos loaded with spicy chicken. Yes, please! Serve these at your next Football Sunday or as a mid-day snack for an appetizer guaranteed to be raved about.
Loaded Paleo Nachos
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Slice sweet potatoes thin, using mandolin.
- Spray baking sheet, lay sweet potatoes down, and bake until crispy.
- Remove, let cool, and place on plate.
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- Combine spices and coat chicken with the spice mix.
- In a skillet, heat oil and add chicken and cook until fully cooked.
- Place sweet potato chips, or chips of choice, on plate.
- Top with chicken, guacamole, salsa, scallions, jalapeños, and any other desired toppings.