I’m on a peach craze right now. They are just so fresh. Aside from this perfectly grilled sweet treat, I’m also obsessed with my brown butter caramelized peach pancakes right now. I made those pancakes in multiple variations when my mom was in town and they were a HIT! Highly recommend.
Anyway, back to today’s recipe and despite the school year about to begin, there’s still plenty of grill time upon us. Grilling fruit is epic. Seriously.
Let’s talk about these for a second. Grilled, warm peaches covered in gooey caramel and topped with a cinnamon whipped cream that is packed with protein.
So good on so many levels.
Step 1: Grill. Step 2: Caramel drizzle. Step 3: Whipped Cream. Easy as that!
Grilled Peaches with Cinnamon Protein Whipped Cream and Caramel
Write a review
- Slice peaches in half and remove pit
- Heat grill to 400 and grease.
- Lay peaches flat (I cooked some on tinfoil and some not) and cook for 4-5 minutes until slightly soft to touch and has those nice grill marks
- Open full-fat refrigerated coconut milk and spoon out the hard layer- place in a bowl
- Add honey, cinnamon, and protein powder and use an immersion blender to whip until until creamy
- Drizzle caramel onto peaches then top with a dollop of whipped cream
Lexi's Clean Kitchen http://lexiscleankitchen.com/