Happy MONDAY, friends!
Let’s talk about my new favorite thing to throw on the grill:
If you haven’t grilled up some bananas and then drizzled them with a homemade chocolate sauce, the time is now!
But first, my blogging girlfriends and I are here this month with some amazing summer grilling recipes to give you some fresh ideas for the rest of your Summer!
I’m all about the grill because sometimes you just don’t want to turn on the oven! Plus, getting creative on the BBQ is ALWAYS just the best.
Let’s impress your guests and family with these grilling recipes, shall we?
PROSCIUTTO ASPARAGUS STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST FROM FIT FOODIE FINDS
Have your meat and veggies too! Make this delicious prosciutto asparagus stuffed chicken breast on the grill for a yummy, summer.
GRILLED BBQ SHORT RIBS FROM RUNNING TO THE KITCHEN
These grilled BBQ short ribs are covered in a smokey dry rub with an optional BBQ sauce slathered on at the end. They’re cooked low and slow on the grill for a tender meaty summer dinner and served with a fresh grilled pineapple salsa.
GRILLED KALE SALAD WITH LEMON VINAIGRETTE FROM THE HEALTHY MAVEN
Who says you can’t grill salad too?! Try this delicious and summery recipe for Grilled Kale Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette! Topped with peaches, shallots and toasted hazelnuts, you will never go back to regular old kale.
GRILLED LEMON PEPPER SHRIMP SKEWERS FROM EATING BIRD FOOD
Zesty, light and quick to cook, these shrimp skewers are a grilling favorite. Pair them with grilled veggies or serve over a fresh salad for a crowd-pleasing summertime meal.
GRILLED CHOCOLATE CHERRY ALMOND CRISP FROM FOOD FAITH FITNESS
This isn’t your traditional cherry crisp! It’s easy, paleo-friendly and made on the grill! A fun, smokey-sweet dessert for summer that’s made a little healthier!
And now, my Honey Grilled Bananas with Chocolate Mocha Sauce.
Basically the best treat ever!
The perfect healthier Summer dessert. If you’ve never grilled bananas, you need to start with these! Lightly sweetened and topped with a flavorful chocolate sauce for the perfect grilled treat.
Honey Grilled Bananas with Mocha Chocolate Sauce
Write a review
- 4 Bananas
- 2-3 tbsp raw honey
For the Chocolate Mocha Sauce
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 cup dark chocolate chunks
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 cup full-fat canned coconut milk
- 2 tbsp freshly brewed coffee
- Optional: 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Heat grill to medium heat
- Slice bananas length wise, leaving skin on
- Place sliced side down on the grill for 3-4 minutes
- Flip, brush with honey, then let grill for an additional 3-4 minutes
- While cooking place cocoa powder, chocolate, coconut sugar, and coconut milk in a saucepan
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat and add in coffee and spices
- Let simmer for 10 minutes, stirring often
- Drizzle over bananas and serve
- Would be PERFECT on top of some fresh dairy-free ice cream or over chia pudding!
Lexi's Clean Kitchen http://lexiscleankitchen.com/