This Sea Salt Frozen Hot Chocolate is the perfect treat. Chocolatey and delicious, and also dairy-free! Topped with coarse sea salt gives this an extra special touch.
How are you? Are you getting ready for CHRISTMAS this week? I can’t believe it, really.
Let’s chat about this deliciousness in a glass. It’s the perfect treat, in my opinion!
When I was young, my dad would take us to Serendipity in the city which is famous for their frozen hot chocolate. It was double the size of my head and so delicious. Today I’ve partnered with Pacific Foods to bring you back to those days of a frozen hot chocolate the size of me, minus the stomach ache! Plus, sea salt because chocolate and sea salt makes the greatest combo ever.
Sea Salt Frozen Hot Chocolate
- 2 cups Pacific Foods Original Almond Milk
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chunks
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
For the Whipped Cream
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/2 vanilla bean, scraped
- Optional: 1 tablespoon organic powdered sugar
- Shaved Chocolate
- Coarse sea salt