This Bruschetta Chicken is perfect anytime of the year, but it’s my favorite during grilling season. The chicken is marinated to perfection, grilled, and topped with delicious fresh bruschetta. Not much better for a lovely Spring or Summer night.
Before we head to the recipe, I HAVE to tell you about the new Whole Foods Market here in Massachusetts. I had the opportunity to visit it before it opened with some fabulous Boston bloggers and I was blown away by the fresh new design and awesome new additions. If you live here, I highly recommend checking out this new Westford location. I found so many amazing local, paleo-friendly, and healthy options– along with super unique aspects specific to their store.
A power bowl station? Sign me up! A Clover Food Lab in the store? YES, PLEASE.
And tons of local items that I haven’t seen in other locations. I was in love! Their produce is amazing so it was perfect timing to make my Bruschetta Chicken! Plus, they have the most amazing cheese shop in the store — so if you tolerate some dairy like we do, the Mozzarella was a MUST.
So besides visiting the new WFM location, it’s time to make some Bruschetta Chicken. Let’s do this!
For the Chicken
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Season chicken with salt and pepper then place chicken, balsamic, and oil into a resealable ziplock bag or glass marinating dish. Let marinade for at least 1 hour or up to overnight.
- When ready to grill, grease grill and heat to medium heat.
- Add chicken and let cook for 7 minutes on each side or until fully cooked through.
- While grilling, combine all bruschetta ingredients in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Top chicken with bruschetta and serve immediately.
Win a $50 Whole Foods Market Gift Card: Comment below on with you want you’re most excited to grill up this summer!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Whole Foods Market. The opinions and text are all mine.
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!