This French Squash Soup is made with pears and herbes de Provence for a flavorful, creamy Fall soup that everybody will love!
I am so excited to share this recipe today from Simone Miller’s newest cookbook, Paleo Soups and Stews. You all know I LOVE soups, and this book is jam-packed with over 100 delectable recipes for every season and occasion. Plus accompaniments like oyster crackers, baguette bread, and so much more. It is gorgeous, practical, and a total necessity for any kitchen!
Recipes that are on my must-make list from this gorgeous book?
New England Clam Chowder
Hot and Sour Soup
Matzo Ball Soup
And SO many more!
French Squash Soup
- 2 medium butternut, acorn, or kabocha squash, or a combination
- 2 tablespoons melted ghee or avocado oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 pears, peeled, cored, and diced
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon herbes de Provence
- Fresh tarragon, for garnish (optional)
I cannot say enough amazing things about this stunning book! It’s a must-have in every home for soups and stews. It’s available NOW, so go grab your copy in stores or online here!
hashtag with us!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!