My new favorite cocktail is this light and refreshing Raspberry Gin Cocktail. We’re making our own simple syrup (and I promise, it’s super simple to prepare), made with no refined sugars for a delicious and guilt-free cocktail. Plus, it’s festive for Valentine’s Day!
We’ve also spruced up the ice cubes by adding raspberries into them! So cute, so festive.
If you’re staying in for Valentine’s Day or are looking for the perfect drink to make before heading out to dinner, this light and flavorful cocktail is for you!
We’re heading out to for a little dinner date tonight, and starting off with one or two of these beauties.
Raspberry Gin Cocktail
For the Raspberry Simple Syrup
- 1 package raspberries
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
For the Cocktail
- 1.5 ounce gin
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounces club soda or sparkling water
- 1.5 ounces raspberry simple syrup
- Raspberry ice cubes
- Optional: 0.5 ounce elderflower liquor
- Rosemary sprigs, for garnish
Raspberry Ice Cubes
- Place 3 raspberries into ice trays with water, let freeze.