Four Ingredient Lightened Up Piña Colada
ounces white rum
cup Pacific Foods Organic Coconut Milk**
cups frozen pineapple
cups ice, add more as needed
Optional: Pinch of sea salt
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender.
- Blend on high until well combined. You should not be able to see any pinneaple pieces.
- Taste and adjust ice as needed. The consistency should be very thick but smooth enough to drink!
- *Triple this recipe to serve a crowd!
- **You can use any Pacific Foods Coconut Milk you like. This is different than full-fat canned coconut milk!
- ***I like adding a pinch of sea salt, but you can omit this step!