This Sheet Pan Chicken and Veggie Dinner is easy, flavorful, and delicious. What beats that?
I am LOVING one-pan, sheet-pan or any meal that is essentially mess-free!
Toss the ingredients in a bowl, line on a baking sheet, bake, and devour! What you’re left with is an easy meal that requires minimal cleanup. Plus, it’s totally customizable to the veggies you have on hand!
Learn more about living gluten free! Visit http://udisglutenfree.com/community
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Udi’s Gluten Free. The opinions and text are all mine.
- 6 rainbow carrots, sliced in half
- 1 bunch asparagus, Sliced into bite-sized pieces
- 1 sweet potato, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 5 purple potatoes, sliced in half or quartered
- 1/2 lb. brussels sprouts, sliced in half or quartered
- 1 red onion, sliced thinly
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 lb. boneless or bone-in chicken breast
- 4-6 tablespoons avocado oil or extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- In a bowl combine all chopped veggies and garlic
- Add in whole chicken breasts or halved chicken breasts
- Pour oil and spices over veggie and chicken mixture and coat evenly
- Add thyme sprigs to the mixture
- Place on a lined baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes until chicken is fully cooked through
- Add additional salt and pepper as desired
- Adjust oil based on how much veggies you have. You want the veggie chicken mixture well coated.
- Use any other veggies you have on hand!
- To keep chicken as juicy as possible, bake chicken breasts whole, then cut up (as seen in the image)
- The chicken might be done before the vegetables, if this is the case, remove the chicken with tongs and bake until vegetables are tender.