I am LOVING one-pan, sheet-pan or any meal that is essentially mess-free! This Sheet Pan Chicken and Veggie Dinner is easy, flavorful, and delicious. What beats that?
Toss the ingredients in a bowl, line on a baking sheet, bake, and devour! What you’re left with is an easy meal that requires minimal clean up. Plus, it’s totally customizable to the veggies you have on hand!
- 6 rainbow carrots, sliced in half
- 1 bunch asparagus, Sliced into bite-sized pieces
- 1 sweet potato, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 5 purple potatoes, sliced in half or quartered
- 1/2 lb. brussels sprouts, sliced in half or quartered
- 1 red onion, sliced thinly
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 lb. boneless or bone-in chicken breast
- 4-6 tablespoons avocado oil or extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- In a bowl combine all chopped veggies and garlic
- Add in whole chicken breasts or halved chicken breasts
- Pour oil and spices over veggie and chicken mixture and coat evenly
- Add thyme sprigs to the mixture
- Place on a lined baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes until chicken is fully cooked through
- Add additional salt and pepper as desired
- Adjust oil based on how much veggies you have. You want the veggie chicken mixture well coated.
- Use any other veggies you have on hand!
- To keep chicken as juicy as possible, bake chicken breasts whole, then cut up (as seen in the image)
- The chicken might be done before the vegetables, if this is the case, remove the chicken with tongs and bake until vegetables are tender.