These Espresso Candied Pecans are the perfect DIY gift giving treat! They are easy to make, and you can make large batches to package up for friends and family this holiday season!
Each day this week on Lexiscleankitchen.com you’ll find new DIY gifts that you can prepare for the holidays! Yes, Monday (today) through Friday, and man do we have good things planned for you.
I love making my own treats as gifts for people. It has such a wonderful personal touch, and with that you can save some money. A win-win! I’m kicking off DIY gift week with these candied nuts because they remind me of those delicious smelling nuts in the mall. Do you know those? That’s what my kitchen smelled like with each batch of these!
Card Stock (White) Card Stock (Brown)
Espresso Candied Pecans
Write a review
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon water
- 2 cups shelled pecans
- 2 tablespoons espresso powder
- 1/4 cup maple sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Preheat oven to 250°F and line a half-sheet tray with parchment paper.
- Beat egg white and water together until frothy.
- In a separate bowl mix together espresso, maple sugar, cinnamon, and sea salt and set aside.
- Toss pecans in frothed mixture first and then place in spice mixture until evenly coated. Place on sheet-tray.
- Bake for 30 minutes, flipping every 10-15 minutes.
Lexi's Clean Kitchen http://lexiscleankitchen.com/