Growing up in New York, the “everything” bagel was my go-to sandwich bread. A toasted egg everything or a whole wheat everything… You name it, I loved it. These Everything Bagel topped Cauliflower Rolls are low carb, paleo-friendly, and a perfect roll alternative.
Now, you know I don’t eat those bagels anymore, not even the gluten-free ones, so I bring to you an alternative that is really so beyond good! When these rolls were baking in the oven my whole apartment smelled like those glorious everything bagels I loved so much.
Cheers to another delicious and healthy alternative!
‘Everything Bagel’ Cauliflower Rolls
- 1 head cauliflower, 3 cups riced
- 3 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds (black and white)
- 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
|Serving Size oz. (g)|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: