- 1 tablespoon All-Purpose Caramel from the Lexi's Clean Kitchen Cookbook
- 1-2 tablespoons orange zest
- 1/2- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1/4 cup dried bing cherries, golden raisins, or dried fruit of choice
- 1/4 cup nuts or seeds of choice, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
Heat chocolate using a double broiler method (Bring one inch of water to a simmer in a small pot. Set the heatproof bowl over the mouth of the pot (water should not touch the bottom of the bowl). Stir chocolate as it softens. When you have just a few small unmelted chunks, remove bowl from heat and stir to melt the rest). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Pour out chocolate and lightly spread into a rectangle onto parchment paper. Place into the fridge until bark hardens. If using cookie cutters: lightly grease and pour chocolate to desired thickness (1/4 inch or so). Add toppings and place in fridge until bark hardens. Wrap in cellophane with a bow for the perfect holiday gift!
Recipe Notes Store in the refrigerator until ready to gift.