This Chocolate Chip Banana Pancake Casserole is going to be the new hit of your brunch and weekend parties. It’s made with my popular fluffy paleo pancakes, and really, who doesn’t love a chocolate chip and banana combination?
I think my new favorite thing is a meal made in casserole form. It’s like the new one-pan meals and bowls that I’ve been loving. Easy to transport and fun to eat. Plus, all the flavors come together in the most delightful way.
If you follow me on SnapChat (username: Lexiscleankitch), you know I’ve been cooking up a storm for my upcoming cookbook! I’ve been blogging less and I seriously hate not connecting with all of you more. BUT, there is light at the end of the tunnel and I’ll soon be back to our regularly scheduled programming!
This breakfast casserole requires a tiny bit of extra work from your traditional pancakes, but it’s super delicious and so fun to eat– it’s worth it!
Chocolate Chip Banana Pancake Casserole
Write a review
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup Pacific Foods Organic Original Almond Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 banana
- Additional chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl combine almond flour, tapioca, baking powder, and dash of sea salt. Add in eggs, applesauce, and vanilla- mix to combine. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Heat grass-fed butter in a skillet over medium heat and pour in batter.
- Let cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Continue with remaining batter, greasing pan each time.
- Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Line pancakes in a greased baking dish, creating two stacked layers.
- In a bowl whisk together egg, almond milk, maple syrup, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Pour over pancakes.
- Bake for 40 minutes until the egg mixture has completely set and is no longer jiggly.
- Slice and serve with maple syrup!
Lexi's Clean Kitchen http://lexiscleankitchen.com/