These Mixed Berry Hazelnut Crunch Cream Pops are a huge hit in our home, especially since it has been HOT here in Boston. These pops are packed with fresh berries, a coconut milk base, chocolate shavings, and a crunch of crushed hazelnuts.
Delicious flavor in each bite. I am so excited to be partnering with Driscoll’s today to bring you these popsicles. Make them in a pinch, and keep them on hand for a guilt-free treat. Plus they are dairy-free and vegan-friendly, too!
Berries are in season RIGHT NOW, and I’ve been adding them to my salads, desserts, as a side with eggs, piling them into my smoothies, and just eating them as a snack. There’s not much better!
Mixed Berry Hazelnut Crunch Cream Pops
For the Base
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup
For the Add-Ins
- 1 package (6 ounces or 1 1/4 cups) Driscoll’s Organic Blueberries
- 1 cup Driscoll’s Organic Strawberries, diced
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup shaved chocolate