This Slow Cooker Baked Potato Bar is a delicious and fun DIY meal that is totally customizable. Make the perfect baked potatoes right in your slow cooker, grab those toppings and off you go!
Slow Cooker Sunday is the best ever. Here’s what we’ve done so far in this series:
Slow Cooker Baked Potatoes
Slow Cooker Baked Potato Bar
Write a review
- 5 russet potatoes or sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons grass-fed butter melted, or avocado oil
- Coarse sea salt, to taste
- Steamed or roasted broccoli
- Cheddar Cheese
- Shredded Chicken (Slow Cooker or Rotisserie)
- Chopped Tomatoes
- Chopped Scallions
- Coarse Sea Salt
- Crispy Bacon
- Hot Sauce
- Spicy Mayo
- Rub potatoes with melted butter on all sides.
- Prick with a fork then place into your slow cooker.
- Sprinkle generously with sea salt and set on high for 4 hours.
- At 2 hours, flip the potatoes.
- When potatoes are done, slice them in half lengthwise, and squeeze inward, from the ends, so the soft mashed potatoes fill the center.
- Top with desired toppings and serve hot.
- If not using right away, store in the slow cooker on warm until ready to use.
Lexi's Clean Kitchen http://lexiscleankitchen.com/