I used to experiment a lot more with protein pancakes, 2-ingredient pancakes, and so on. While I love those (and ate them everyday for like 3 months at one point), I wanted pancakes that actually TASTE and have the texture of real pancakes.
I’m not kidding when I say these Fluffy Paleo Pancakes are the real deal. They’re based off of my cinnamon crunch pancakes, and are really just the perfect pancake base, ever. I make batches of the mix for my mom every time she comes to visit, and she’s not grain-free!
Fluffy Paleo Pancakes
- In a bowl combine almond flour, tapioca, baking powder, and dash of sea salt
- Add in eggs, applesauce, and vanilla- mix to combine
- Heat grass-fed butter in a skillet over medium heat and pour in batter
- Let cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown
- Continue with remaining batter
- Transfer to a plate and serve
There’s something about cookie bars that are just so different from your standard cookie. They are the perfect mid-day treat, party treat, or treat to frost and celebrate with!
Everyone of my trusty taste-testers (family, friends, neighbors) have raved about these cookies. The absolute perfect texture!
Warm classic cookies loaded with warm chocolate chunks. Pair them with a nice tall glass of almond milk!
Paleo Cookie Bars
- 1 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/2 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup chocolate chunks
Learn more about living gluten free! Visit http://udisglutenfree.com/community
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Udi’s Gluten Free. The opinions and text are all mine.