Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/5-ingredient-healthy-fudge/
© 2018 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
5 Ingredient Healthy Fudge
- Line a 5" x 7" (or similar sized) glass container with parchment paper. Cut the parchment paper big enough so that the ends hang outside the glass container to create a sling to remove the fudge after it has cooled.
- In a medium sauce pan add chocolate chips, coconut oil, almond butter, almond milk and 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt. Turn the burner to the lowest setting and immediately begin stirring the chocolate mixture with a spatula to help it melt evenly.
- Once it has melted about half of the chocolate chips, switch to a whisk to combine mixture completely and smoothly. Take care not to scorch any of the chocolate by whisking constantly.
- After the mixture has become smooth and fully combined, remove from heat and whisk in vanilla.
- Pour chocolate into the parchment lined glass container and smooth top. Sprinkle with flaky sea salt and place in refrigerator until set, at least two hours (but better overnight).
- Once it has completely set, take fudge out of container using the parchment sling and slice into desired portions.
- Store in the refrigerator or the freezer.
- We recommend using dark chocolate chips. When using semi-sweet, the texture was softer.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.