My 5 Tips to Wake Up Feeling Great are a combination of things to do before bed and things to do right when you wake up in the morning! These are 5 of the things I do daily in my AM and PM routines!
Whether it’s helping you on your clean eating journey, stocking your pantry, giving you tips to wake up feeling great, or giving you cleaner beauty and skincare ideas – I want you to be the best you!
Here are my tips to wake up feeling GREAT!
1. Drink a big glass of water with lemon before bed and when you wake up: Help yourself wake up feeling hydrated and de-bloated! Avoid things life caffeine, wine, and chocolate before bed as these may disturb your sleep. *Stick with herbal tea or water!
2. Avoid blue light two hours before bed: Cellphones, computers, and TVs emit blue light and research has found that exposure to blue light suppresses the production of melatonin, a substance produced by the body which helps control sleep and wake cycles. To help you sleep, avoid using devices before bed or invest in blue light blocker glasses.
3. Avoid large meals before heading to bed: This can aid in proper digestion of food and give your digestive track a break until your morning meal!
4. Wake up right away: Don’t hit snooze! To help wake up feeling alert, get up right away when your alarm goes off.
5. Do some exercise: Getting active when you wake up may give you a boost to help start your day!
What do you do to wake up feeling great?
This is a sponsored post written on behalf of Quitter’s Circle. All thoughts and opinions presented in this post are purely my own.
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!