Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/air-fryer-chicken-tenders/
© 2018 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Air Fryer Chicken Tenders
- Pre-heat air fryer to 400ºF.
- Pat chicken dry with paper towel and season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl whisk eggs.
- In a wide shallow container, whisk almond flour, flaxseed, and all of the seasoning, until combined.
- Dip sliced chicken into the egg, then dredge in flour mixture. Repeat until all chicken is coated.
- Spray the air fryer basket generously with avocado spray, and place as many chicken tenders in the basket that will fit with plenty of space in between. Spray tenders with additional avocado spray to lightly coat.
- Fry for 10 minutes, flipping once at 5 minutes.
- Repeat with remaining chicken tenders until they have all been cooked through to reach an internal temperature of 165ºF.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
- If using boneless, skinless breasts just cut into strips about 1-1/2" by 5".
- For a nut-free version, omit almond flour and use all ground flax seed instead.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.