Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/antioxidant-smoothie/
© 2018 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Anti-Oxidant Smoothie Freezer Pack
- 1 cup (5 ounces) frozen berries
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon cacoa powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 cup almond milk (more as needed)
- 1 scoop collagen peptides (optional)
To Make Freezer Packs:
- Place all ingredients, except almond milk, into a freezer safe bag. Freeze until ready to use, up to 1 month.
- Combine all ingredients, including almond milk, in a high speed blender.
- Blend until creamy, adding additional almond milk if necessary.
- You can substitute fresh fruit, but we find it easier to buy prepped frozen fruit for these smoothies
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.