Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/apple-cider-donut-holes/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Paleo Apple Cider Donut Holes
These Gluten Free Apple Cider Donuts are grain-free, dairy-free, and free of refined sugar! The batter is made in one bowl and easily baked up in the oven for the perfect fall treat. They can be made as donut holes or as regular donuts.
For Sugar Coating
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and grease a donut hole pan (or donut pan).
- Make the donut batter: Add cider, eggs, maple syrup and vanilla to a medium bowl and whisk together to combine. To the bowl, add the almond flour, coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, nutmeg and salt. Whisk until the batter is fully combine with no lumps.
- Drop a tablespoon of batter into each hole (or if using a donut pan divide the batter to make 6 donuts).
- Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove the donuts from the pan and let them cool for 10 minutes on a baking rack.
- Meanwhile place melted butter (or coconut oil) in a shallow bowl. Place coconut sugar and cinnamon in another shallow bowl and mix well.
- Dip donut holes into butter followed by dipping them into the cinnamon sugar.
- Serve immediately or keep covered for up to 1 day at room temperature.
- Alternatively, you can bake these in a mini muffin pan and turn them into apple cider mini muffins. Line the muffin tin with parchment or silicone liners, and once cooked you can coat the top in the butter / sugar mixture.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.