Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/apple-cider-sangria/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Apple Cider Sangria
This easy apple cider sangria will be your go-to Fall cocktail! Easy, refined sugar free, and delicious! Serve it as a mocktail for kids, too!
- 2 apples, roughly chopped
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 bottle of your favorite white wine (Pinot Grigio is great here)
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 2-1/2 cups fresh apple cider
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger, optional
- 1 cup carbonated water or club soda
- Additional fruit
- Paleo Caramel, for the rim of the glass, optional
- Add all ingredients to a large pitcher, except carbonated water. Let sit
- Serve over ice with fresh fruit!
- The longer it sits, the better! Make at least two before serving, or up to 24 and let it sit in the fridge.
- There are many gluten-free vodkas out there, my two favorite are Ciroc Vodka and Tito's Handmade Vodka. Tequila and rum are generally naturally gluten-free. Read labels and be cautious of added flavors.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.