Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/apple-cinnamon-baked-oatmeal/
© 2018 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Apple and Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8" x 8" oven-safe dish. If desired, prepare a parchment sling by cutting out a piece of parchment paper slightly larger than the pan and placing it inside.
- In a large bowl add eggs and whisk to combine. Then almond milk, maple syrup, apple sauce, oil, and vanilla and whisk to fully combine.
- To the wet ingredients add oats, baking powder, chia, cinnamon, salt and grated apples and mix until fully combined.
- Pour into prepared 8"x 8" dish and bake for 30-35 minutes, until the center is just barely firm.
- Scoop and serve warm as is or with almond milk, or cool and slice into 9 square portions.
- We topped the oatmeal bake with a few pieces of diced apple. Reserve a small piece of the apple before grating if desired to top the oatmeal bake with.
Loading nutrition data...