Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/apple-galette/
© 2014 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a food processor combine almond flour, tapioca flour, cold butter and sea salt.
- Add in raw honey, and egg (not the additional egg yolk) and process until combined.
- Transfer dough into the refrigerator for up to 24 hours, refrigerate as long as possible- 6-8 hours minimum.
- Remove and roll out between two sheets of parchment paper* until about 12 inches.
- In a bowl, combine apple filling ingredients and toss until completely coated.
- Place filling in the center of your dough and carefully fold the sides up**
- Whisk together one egg yolk, then brush crust with egg yolk mixture and sprinkle with optional coconut sugar or organic turbinado sugar
- Bake for about 40-45 minutes or until crust is crispy and golden
- Remove and let cool before slicing
- *Don't roll out too too thin
- **Use additional tapioca flour on your fingers if the dough gets a little sticky when working with it
Loading nutrition data...