Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/apple-nachos/
© 2014 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
These healthy Apple Nachos are an amazing kid-friendly snack that is both nutritious and fun! It can be made in under 10 minutes and is perfect to serve at a playdate or send to school to celebrate a birthday. They can be customized based off of what you have on hand and we guarantee will be a hit!
- 2-3 apples
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate, melted
- 1/4 cup drippy nut butter (see note for nut-free)
- 2 tablespoon coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoons nuts or seeds
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- Slice apples into wedges. If not serving immediately toss with lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Arrange wedges on a platter.
- Drizzle with dark chocolate and nut butter, if using.
- Sprinkle with coconut, nuts or seeds and raisins.
- Skip the nut butter, or substitute sunflower seed butter for nut-free
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.