Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/arugula-salad-mint-chia-dressing/
© 2017 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Arugula Salad with Mint Chia Dressing
Mint Chia Dressing
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice, add more as necessary
- 2 teaspoon chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons mint, more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt, more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, more to taste
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 cups arugula
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 2 oranges, segmented
- Place all ingredients into your high-speed blender and pulse for 5 seconds.
- Slowly pour in olive oil while blending until smooth and creamy.
- Assemble salad and serve!
This recipe is adapted from Chef Martin MM. Maginley from Round Hill Resort and printed with permission.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.