Beyond the Kitchen
I have been traveling SO MUCH lately. I’ve missed you all! So, let’s catch up on recent travels real quick!
A few weeks ago I was in Atlanta visiting friends and attending a Beautycounter event! I met these inspiring ladies that I am so proud to call co-workers and friends!
Then I was in Charleston with Cassy, Vanessa, Juli, and Stacy! Charleston is SERIOUSLY so cute. Here are some Charleston recommendations: Husk, Butcher and Bee, The Obstinate Daughter, Zero George, Fig, The Ordinary, Eli’s Table, 167 Raw, The Grocery, The Darling Oyster Bar, Cru Cafe, Another Broken Egg Cafe, Prohibition for cocktails and live swing music, Fleet Landing Restaurant & Bar, Live Jazz at Bar Mash.
Most recently, I was in Ithaca, New York (and I can’t wait to go back) glamping at Firelight Camps celebrating my good friend Gina and all of her hard work on her newest cookbook, Skinnytaste One and Done!
We had the best time, and I left inspired, motivated, and with a full heart from quality time with these amazing, caring, talented, and giving ladies! Check them out, and make sure to follow their blogs, too!
Blog Posts I’m Loving From Around The Web:
- An Intro Guide to Essential Oils
- Healing Golden Bone Broth Latte
- What You Need to Know About Using Natural Deodorant (plus code LEXI for 10% off)
- Loaded Veggie Tikka Masala
- The Power of Vulnerability – Brenè Brown
- The Silent Wife – A.S.A Harrison
What’s HOT on Pinterest:
- How to Make a Lettuce Wrap
- Apple Cider Sangria
- How to Build A Cheese Board
- Instant Pot Pho
- How Much to Serve for Thanksgiving
Current Must-Haves & Favorites:
- My New Bathrobe (so soft)
- Revlon One Step Hair Dryer
- Plaid Top
- My FAVORITE Patagonia Pullover
- Shun Chef’s Knife (on sale)
- Sherpa Pullover (on sale)
- Highlighter Palette
- Leopard Sweater
- Cozy Beanie
- Breville Juicer
- Cutest Fleece EVER (on sale)
- Ceramic Non-Stick Pans
- Mike’s Favorite Shirts
- Suede Moto Jacket I’m Living In
- Travel Body Essentials
- This H&M Sweatshirt
- Beautycounter Holiday Sets are giving me LIFE!
Quote of the Week:
“Even if — those two simple words have taken the fear out of life. Replacing “what if” with “even if” is one of the most liberating exchanges we can ever make.”
What You May Have Missed:
- Instant Pot Beef Short Ribs
- Pizza Meatloaf Muffins
- Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal
- Hot and Sour Soup (Vegan)
- Halloween Cookie Truffles
- Gluten-Free Apple Pie
- Whole Roasted Chicken Dinner
- Easy Black Bean Soup (Vegan)
- Gluten-Free Apple Scones
- ButcherBox DEAL: New customers will get $25 off and a package of baconwith their first order! Ends 10/31.
- 25% off your 1st purchase at Thrive Market & a free 30-day trial with this link!
- Shop your favorites from Four Sigmatic& Use Code LEXIfor 10% off
- 10% off your entire first purchase at Primally Purewith code LEXI.
- 15% off any EverlyWell kit with code LEXI.
- 10% off Thermapen (our favorite kitchen gadget) through the weekend!
- $10 off your Fab Fit Fun box using code KITCHEN at www.fabfitfun.com!
Thank you for reading!
October 19, 2018
Subscribe to Lexis Clean Living
Join our email list to get instant updates and weekly summaries of our top content and special exclusive offers along with our free clean eating kickstart guide!
This website may at times receive a small affiliate commission for products that we shared with you in our posts. Although we may receive a commission for linking certain products, there’s no additional costs to you and all of our opinion and suggestions are 100% our own and unbiased. That’s our promise to you!
Subscribe to get our FREE clean eating guide!
Join our email list TODAY to start recieving our newsletter weekly, access to exclusive content and deals, *and* a FREE complete 24-page clean eating guide!