This month has been busy, busy, busy!
Before Thanksgiving, I had a big video shoot and they’re all coming your way in the next number of weeks! They are cooking show style, which I’m super excited about!
After Thanksgiving, we headed off to a much anticipated planned trip to Morocco! We had the absolute best time visiting Fes and Marrakech, and I’ll be sharing all about our trip next week on the blog!
*The new travel camera happened because my water bottle exploded in my purse with my older Panasonic in it… not fun! Absolutely loving this Sony though!
From there, I came straight to New York to help my mom who had a hip replacement surgery on Monday. So, I’ve been working from her kitchen this week! Don’t worry, Jax is here with me! So is my nanny, who is here recovering from a broken pelvis at 94! It’s been quite the few months around here.
Even though the holidays are still approaching, I’m gearing up for a big 2018, which is kicking off with a month long Clean Eating Challenge, new series, and so much more (personally and professionally)!
What You May Have Missed:
- My 2017 Holiday Gift Guide: Budgets and favorite items for EVERYONE!
- Roasted Poblano and Chicken Soup
- Brown Butter Paleo Banana Bread
- Gluten-Free Lasagna Soup
- Salmon en Papillote (in Parchment Paper Packs!)
- Low Carb Chicken Parmesan (PLUS A VIDEO!)
- NEW: Current Promotions Tab where you can find my latest cleaner beauty/skincare promotions!
- NEW: Private Facebook Community Group! Join here!
Songs I’m Loving (Country Edition):
- Darius Rucker- Low Country
- Adam Doleac- Whiskey’s Fine
- Ashley McBride- A Little Dive Bar in Dahlonega
- Darius Rucker- For The First Time
Listen to my country playlist!
What’s HOT on Pinterest:
- Italian Spaghetti Squash Casserole Bake
- One-Pot Apple Cider Braised Chicken
- Cajun Garlic Shrimp Noodle Bowls
- Baked Zucchini Fries
Things I’m Loving Around The Web:
- This green beauty gift guide and giveaway is great!
- These jerk shrimp tacos are on my must-make list!
- I love all meals in bowls, and this one looks great!
- These grain-free snickerdoodles look DELICIOUS.
- Top 5 skincare ingredients to avoid (plus code LEXI to get a free lip balm!)
- Love collagen? This DIY gift is perfect for the holidays!
Quote of the Week:
“Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going”
- My must-have kitchen gadget for 2018!
- My favorite safer lip sticks are almost sold out!
- Best cutting board ever.
- These earrings are my favorite for the holidays this year.
- Hubby wants these sneakers this year.
- The BEST faux leather leggings. I have black, red, and moto!
- I got this bag as an overnight bag/airplane bag and I LOVE it!
- Best slip-on shoes. I have the green and the oatmeal! So comfy.
- I love theses spatulas!
- ButcherBox: They deliver premium 100% grass-fed beef, free range organic chicken, and heritage breed pork directly to your door, and shipping is always free. You’ll also get $15 off and FREE bacon with your first box!
- Cutest campfire mug.
- My favorite bronzer. I wear #1!
- An entire holiday meal made in 1 hour!
- The ultimate holiday charcuterie board
- NEW cooking-style videos
- Mediterranean Tuna Salad
- and MORE!
- NEW 2018 January Clean Eating Challenge! How to sign up? Sign up for this email list by December 25th! On December 27th, I’ll be sending out a complete challenge guide with meal plans, a pantry guide, tips, tricks, and MORE!
- An Instant Pot SERIES!
- and MORE!
Do you like these Beyond The Kitchen posts? I am officially bringing them back to once a month, unless you want them more!
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!