It’s been a bit since I’ve done one of my Beyond The Kitchen posts, and I’m excited that I will be starting to do them monthly, consistently!
Life lately, let’s see:
I did my first week long meditation retreat and it really changed my life. It’s not something I even know how to talk about, but it’s changed how I view things, react to things, and so much more. That plus therapy has been truly a wonderful addition to my life this year. I also hosted my first month-long clean eating challenge and it was WILDLY successful. New one coming soon!
So, many of you saw on Instagram stories that my brother Adam got engaged and I am so excited that I will have Nicole as a member of our family (though she’s already been family) and a new sister! We celebrated their love with both families and had a blast!
We spent lots of time with family last month including my sweet nanny, our cousins, and more! Here’s me and Adam (my brother) at his engagement brunch! Nothing is better than precious time with family.
And Jax and my nephew/cousin Milan! I love seeing Jax with babies. These two babes melt my heart.
I switched up my HAIR!! Look at that difference! I’ve been using this Blue Tansy Oil as a hair mask at night 2x week since I’ve added so much more color, and it’s helped it keep it shiny and feeling healthy!
In other news, I am experimenting with a ketogenic diet for some health stuff going on, so stay tuned on that!
And lastly, we just planned our trip to ITALY. We have both never been. We are going to Rome, Cinque Terre, and Florence and are SO SO excited. Recommendations for those three places are welcome and appreciated! Comment below!
Books I’ve Read and Couldn’t Put Down:
- The Wife Between Us (Our BOOK CLUB Book)
- The Woman In The Window
- Still Me (If you’ve read Me Before You and After You)
- Behind Closed Doors
- Little Fires Everywhere
Posts I’m Loving From Around The Web:
- Is Blogging Dead? A great read for bloggers, or anyone curious about the space.
- Meal Prep Breakfast Taco Scramble for the on-the-go breakfast win
- Crushing on these Greek Lamb and Cabbage Bowls
- Watch Gregg Renfrew the CEO of Beautycounter on the TODAY SHOW making an impact on the beauty industry. It’s my privilege to work with such an incredible company.
Quote of the Week:
It’s not the appearance that binds you, it’s the attachment to the appearance that binds you. – Tilopa
What’s TRENDING on Pinterest:
- Loaded Egg Salad
- Baked Zucchini Fries
- Paleo Chocolate Strawberry Cups
- Italian Spaghetti Squash Casserole
- Instant Pot Paleo Mongolian Beef
What You May Have Missed On The Blog:
- An entire Instant Pot SERIES!
- Homemade Pop Tarts + Video
- Paleo Tuna Cakes + Video
- Taco Chicken Salad and Smoky Chicken Salad
- Strawberry Ganache Chocolate Cups
- Moroccan Recipes from Our Trip: Moroccan Eggplant and Chermoula Carrots
- Golden Turmeric Latte
- How To BEAT Dry Winter Skin
P.S. Join our private Facebook community group!
- Best Jeans EVER. And on sale!
- These sandals fit amazing and are dressy and so cute (I’m thinking about Spring already).
- I also just got these sandals and love them. So comfy. Perfect for our Italy trip.
- I quite literally live in these sneakers.
- I get a lot of questions about my sauna, here is the one we have.
- This dry shampoo is a game changer, and is non-toxic.
- These pointy toe flats change the game for me. I got them in Rose Gold and Black.
- A year later and I still live in these faux leather leggings.
- I’ve been using these to shave my face, yes you heard that right.
- I got these sneakers for Mike for the holidays and he LIVES in them.
- Jax really likes these treats.
- This eye shadow palette is my #1 go-to since I purchased it!
- My new travel camera + this lens has been my new obsession!
- I take this reusable water bottle everywhere.
- This is the funniest party game ever.
And SO much more!! Stay tuned!
Current Deals Ending SOON:
- What: Get 2 Free Filet Mignon (2x6oz) + Free Bacon + $10 off
- Deal: New customers will get 2 Free Filet Mignon (2x6oz) + Free Bacon + $10 off
- How to get it? Shop here!
- Ends 3/6/2018
- Spend $125+ before tax and shipping and I will send you a sample of the Charcoal Mask or the Brightening Mask (you choose)!
- Spend $200+ before tax and shipping and I will send you a full-size product (range from $30 value – $60 value)!
- Shop through this link then forward your order receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org. Through March.
- Get a FREE lip balm with your purchase!
- Simply put lip balm in your cart and at checkout enter code LEXI (the cost of the lip balm will be deducted from the total price at that point). No end date!
XOXO! Enjoy your weekend and thank you for reading!
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!