Everything is better as a donut, right? I recently bought a donut pan and am absolutely loving it. I’ve been making tons of healthy treats and serving them in the form of donuts; which is definitely surprising to my family and friends! These were fabulous. I kept them in the fridge and ate them as a protein snack throughout the week.
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (I use grass-fed whey)
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp raw honey
- 1 tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 tsp organic vanilla extract
- Handful of fresh organic blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350
- Grease donut tin
- In one medium-sized mixing bowl, combine almond meal, protein powder, baking soda, and salt
- In a separate bowl, whisk together egg, banana, coconut oil, honey, almond milk, and vanilla
- Add wet ingredients to dry, mix well
- Fold in blueberries, and mix
- Pour into donut tins and bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!
MY LATEST VIDEOS