Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/breakfast-fried-rice/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
- In a nonstick skillet or well seasoned cast iron pan, cook bacon until crispy, about 6 minutes. Drain all but 1 tablespoon of bacon fat. Reserve leftover bacon fat for another use or discard.
- Lower heat to medium low and add scrambled eggs. Using a spatula move the eggs around the pan until they are fully cooked, about 2 minutes.
- Add rice and green onion and cook, breaking up the rice if needed with a spatula, until it is heated through about 3-5 minutes.
- Check the seasoning and adjust with additional salt and pepper if needed. Divide between two plates and garnish with hot sauce if using and serve immediately.
- If you are using seasoned leftover rice (like our recipe for the BEST RICE EVER) you will not need any additional salt because the rice and the bacon add salt to the dish already.
Loading nutrition data...