This Brown Butter Pumpkin Sauce over Zucchini Linguine & Grilled Chicken is a delicious & healthy ‘pasta’ dish that uses a few of my favorite things!
Pumpkin, the inspiralizer, fresh herbs, and grilled chicken make up this delicious Fall dinner that will be a hit night after night.
In other news, Halloween is on the horizon! I’m still deciding what to dress Jax (the pup) up as. It’s kind of silly to get him a costume, but I feel like it’s a must. I’ll be browsing the internet looking for dog costumes while devouring bowls of this deliciousness.
You can use original almond milk, or vanilla. Whatever you have on hand!
- 1 cup Pacific Foods Pumpkin Puree
- 4 tablespoons Pacific Foods Organic Unsweetened or Vanilla Almond Milk
- 4 tablespoons browned butter
- 1 teaspoon oil of choice, I like avocado or extra-virgin olive oil (code LEXI for 10% off)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt, more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2-4 rosemary sprigs for garnish
- Optional: 1/4 tsp cinnamon, more to taste
- 2-4 zucchinis
- 1 lb. organic chicken breasts
- Oil, for cooking
- Optional: Fresh parmesan and rosemary for garnish
- In a pot, brown butter but heating butter until it browns and set aside
- In a skillet saute garlic with oil for 2 minutes
- Add in pumpkin, butter and spices
- Let simmer for 10 minutes
- While simmering, cook grilled chicken as desired (I coat mine in salt, pepper, and garlic granules and grill over medium heat)
- Once grilled, cut up chicken and place in sauce, mix to combine
- Taste sauce and adjust seasoning as desired
- Spiralize your zucchini
- In a separate skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil and toss in zucchini noodles
- Let cook, tossing often, for 5 minutes*
- Place noodles in a bowl, add chicken and extra sauce on top
- Garnish with fresh parmesan and rosemary
- *Don't let it the noodles get soggy
- **Add more milk as needed to get the desired sauce consistency
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Pacific Foods. All opinions on Lexi’s Clean Kitchen are always my own and I only work with brands that I truly stand behind. My sponsors help make LCK possible!
What is your favorite type of pasta dish? Healthy or not!
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!