Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/bruschetta-chicken/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
- 4 tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1-2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup (packed) fresh basil, chopped
- 1 cup fresh chopped mozzarella (optional)
- Additional basil, for garnish
- Season chicken with salt and pepper then place chicken, balsamic vinegar, and oil into a bowl or sealable bag. Let marinate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Pre-heat grill or grill pan to medium high heat.
- When hot add chicken and let cook for 7 minutes on each side or until fully cooked through.
- Meanwhile combine all bruschetta ingredients in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Let chicken sit for 5 minutes, then slice and top with bruschetta and serve immediately.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.