Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/brussels-sprout-breakfast-hash/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Thanksgiving Leftovers Breakfast Hash
This Thanksgiving Leftover Breakfast Hash is the perfect post holiday meal! It uses a mix of sweet and savory leftovers and will be a huge hit. It's so delicious and is a breeze to put together, for a easy post holiday breakfast.
- 6 strips bacon
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cups roasted brussels sprouts
- 2 cups leftover roasted potatoes or sweet potatoes
- 1 cup leftover turkey meat, diced
- ½ cup leftover cranberry sauce
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- In a large skillet, cook bacon until crispy, about 7 minutes.. If bacon is excessively greasy, drain all about two tablespoons fat.
- Add onions and brussels and cook until onion is soft and Brussels are starting to get crispy, about 7 minutes.
- Add in potatoes and turkey and cook about 2 minutes.
- Stir in cranberries. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve with fried eggs, if desired.
- See the post for alternative options for each leftover ingredient.
- This recipe was originally published in 2014, and updated with a modified recipe in updated photos in 2019.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.