Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/brussels-sprout-breakfast-hash/
© 2014 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Brussels Sprout Breakfast Hash
- 2 lb. brussels sprouts, cleaned, outer layer removed, and sliced
- 6 strips nitrate-free bacon
- 2 chicken sausages, chopped
- 1 large orange sweet potato, cubed
- 1 large white sweet potato (or red potatoes), cubed
- 1 apple, cut into cubes
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed butter or oil of choice
- fine sea salt, to taste
In a large skillet heat oil.
Add in onions and garlic and let sauté for 2 minutes.
Add in cubed sweet potatoes and brussels sprouts and let cook for 5-7 minutes, mixing often, until soft.
Add apple, cooked crispy bacon, and chicken sausage into the pan.
Mix and cook for an additional 5-7 minutes until all the flavors are combined and brussels sprouts and sweet potatoes are soft.
Serve as is or with eggs!
Loading nutrition data...