Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/buffalo-chicken-burgers/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Buffalo Chicken Burgers
Raise your hand if you have an addiction to buffalo anything! If yes, you're going to love these Buffalo Chicken Burgers. They're spiced just right and perfect topped with tomato and avocado and wrapped in lettuce. They also happen to be gluten-free, paleo friendly and low carb!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a food processor food processor combine carrots, onion and scallion; pulse to chop into small bits.
- In a large bowl combine the vegetable mixture, ground chicken, egg, garlic powder, hot sauce, and salt and peppers.
- Form into 4 patties and bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Turn on broiler to high and broil for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot with lettuce or in lettuce wraps with avocado, tomato, or any toppings you'd like!
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.