Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/buffalo-chicken-burgers/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a food processor food processor combine carrots, onion and scallion; pulse to chop into small bits.
- In a large bowl combine the vegetable mixture, ground chicken, egg, garlic powder, hot sauce, and salt and peppers.
- Form into 4 patties and bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Turn on broiler to high and broil for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot with lettuce or in lettuce wraps with avocado, tomato, or any toppings you'd like!
Loading nutrition data...