Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/butternut-squash-curry-soup/
© 2015 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Butternut Squash Curry Soup
This creamy butternut squash curry soup has hints of curry and a touch of sweetness, the perfect cold-weather soup! It's dairy--free, flavorful, and delicious!
- Place 1 tablespoon of butter in a dutch oven or pot on medium heat and let it melt
- Add in onion and cook until slightly brown
- Add garlic, spices, and sugar and cook until spices become fragrant (about 1-2 minutes)
- Add in butternut squash and cook down for 5 minutes, stirring often
- Add coconut milk, chicken stock, and bring to a boil
- Once at a boil, turn down heat and let simmer for 20 minutes
- In a high-speed blender, blend soup in batches (it took me two) until the soup is smooth
- Place soup back into the pot, bring to a boil, and let reduce for 10 minutes
- Taste soup and adjust seasoning accordingly
- Garnish with salt, pepper, and additional coconut milk
For dairy-free sub oil of choice
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.