Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/cajun-blackened-fish/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
- In a small bowl mix together the cajun seasoning.
- On a plate rub spice mixture on evenly on both sides of fish fillets, shaking off any excess.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- When hot, place fish in skillet and cook about 3-4 minutes on both sides until the flesh can easily be pierced without any resistance.
- Serve with avocado corn salsa or desired side.
- You can swap out the cod with most any other firm fish, even salmon!
Loading nutrition data...