Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/caramel-apple-martini/
© 2015 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Caramel Apple Martini
- 1- 1 1/2 cup fresh local apple cider
- 1 organic apple, pureed
- 2-3 shots gluten-free vodka
- 1 tablespoon homemade caramel sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2-1 cup ice
Place ice water into martini glasses and set aside
Peel and core apple, then transfer to your high-speed blender and puree
In a shaker, add ice, apple puree, apple cider, vodka, caramel, and cinnamon
Pour out ice water and drizzle cold glasses with additional caramel
Pour in cocktail, garnish and serve
1. Before serving, taste and adjust as desired (more cider, more vodka, more caramel, etc.)
2. I like Tito's vodka
3. Idea: Apple infused vodka would make this even more wonderful
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.