Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/cauliflower-hash-browns/
© 2018 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
- In a food processor, or using a hand grater, pulse/grate cauliflower until rice consistency.
- In a bowl combine eggs, cauliflower rice, almond flour, coconut flour, garlic powder, and salt and pepper.
- Heat skillet over medium heat. Once hot add oil to coat pan.
- Scoop 1/4 cup of cauliflower mixture and form into hashbrown shaped patties approximately 3/4-inch thick and gently place in skillet. Repeat with remaining mixture, cooking in batches as necessary.
- Cook hash browns until golden brown, approximately 3-4 minutes per side.
- Serve immediately or cool and freeze for future use.
- *Note: Frozen pre-riced cauliflower is not riced fine enough for these!!
- Cauliflower sizes vary. If yours is bigger or makes more riced cauliflower, and it seems like it needs a little extra love to make them firm, add an additional egg and tablespoon of flour. 3 cups of packed riced cauliflower is the correct consistency for these rolls.
- Baking these will not work the same. If you bake these, you'll need to reduce the amount of eggs to two eggs. We also recommend broiling on both sides at the end to try and achieve the crispy exterior.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.