Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/cauliflower-hummus/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
- 1 small cauliflower, cut into florets
- 4 garlic cloves, left inside of skin
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teapoons paprika
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- On a sheet pan toss together cauliflower, whole garlic cloves and avocado oil. Roast until tender, about 25 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Remove roasted garlic from the skin and add to a food processor. Add cauliflower and all of the remaining ingredients and process until the hummus comes together.
- If desired top with a drizzle of olive oil, paprika and fresh parsley. Serve warm, or chill and serve cold with crackers and vegetable crudite.
Loading nutrition data...