Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/chicken-caesar-burgers-recipe/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
- 3 cups romaine lettuce, shredded
- 3 tablespoons caesar dressing (from above)
- Sliced tomato
- Sliced red onion
- Parmesan Crisps
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place all of the ingredients for the dressing in a high-speed blender and pulse once (about 5 seconds) just until the dressing is thick and smooth. If you over blend, the dressing will become watery.
- In a large bowl, toss all of the chicken burger ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Divide the mixture into 4-parts, and shape and place 4 patties on the baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through at a temperature of 165ºF.
- Broil on high for 2-3 minutes, or until the tops become a light golden brown.
- Make ceasar "slaw": Toss in a bowl romaine lettuce and caesar Dressing.
- While the burgers are baking, make caesar slaw and assemble other desired topping.
To Make Parmesan Crisps:
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spoon cheese by tablespoonfuls two inches apart on the prepared baking sheet (1 tablespoon per crisp).
- Bake for 6 minutes. Take out of the oven and let cool completely before lifting each crisp up with a spatula.
Loading nutrition data...