This dish is inspired by one of my favorite New York bagel shops. They have an amazing chicken slaw that had to be re-created!
- 1 bag organic coleslaw mix
- 1 all-natural rotisserie chicken, chopped and shredded (no skin)
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped (optional)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp cilantro
- 1/4 tsp Mrs. Dash seasoning
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- dash of salt
- Add more seasoning based on desired taste
- Substitute rotisserie chicken for shredded crock pot chicken
- In a large bowl combin 1 bag organic coleslaw mix and shredded chicken, and chopped scallions
- In a small bowl whisk together 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil, 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar, 2 tbsp rice vinegar, 1/2 lemon (juiced), 1 tbsp honey, 1/4 tsp cilantro, 1/4 tsp mrs. dash seasoning, 1/4 tsp onion powder, 1/4 tsp garlic powder from a garlic grinder, and a dash of salt. Taste the mixture and adjust by adding spices to your liking
- Pour the dressing over the chicken/slaw mix, mix well and serve.
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!