Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/chicken-tacos/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Easiest Taco Chicken Ever
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning blend
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, (about 1/2 lime)
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- Pat chicken dry to remove excess moisture and place into a bowl.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of taco seasoning. If you are all about the flavor, add 3 tablespoons. If you have some picky kids (or adults), use 2 tablespoons.
- Add lime juice and mix well until chicken is coated.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Once hot, add chicken in one layer. Cook for about 10 minutes, flipping halfway through, until chicken is cooked through at 165ºF.
- Once done, remove and chop chicken as desired and place back into the skillet to coat with the spices.
- Serve immediately with your favorite taco toppings, or in a taco style salad.
- Want to grill these? Go for it, this recipe is perfect for it!
- Substitute any other high heat cooking oil for the avocado oil.
Loading nutrition data...