Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/chicken-tacos/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Easiest Taco Chicken Ever
This easy 15-Minute Chicken Tacos recipe is your answer for a busy weeknight meal that the entire family will love. Using our tried and true taco seasoning blend, these taco chicken meat is so flavorful with minimal effort involved. Use it with all your favorite taco toppings and call it dinner!
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning blend
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, (about 1/2 lime)
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- Pat chicken dry to remove excess moisture and place into a bowl.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of taco seasoning. If you are all about the flavor, add 3 tablespoons. If you have some picky kids (or adults), use 2 tablespoons.
- Add lime juice and mix well until chicken is coated.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Once hot, add chicken in one layer. Cook for about 10 minutes, flipping halfway through, until chicken is cooked through at 165ºF.
- Once done, remove and chop chicken as desired and place back into the skillet to coat with the spices.
- Serve immediately with your favorite taco toppings, or in a taco style salad.
- Want to grill these? Go for it, this recipe is perfect for it!
- Substitute any other high heat cooking oil for the avocado oil.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.