Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/chinese-shrimp-and-green-beans/
© 2018 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Shrimp and Green Beans in Chinese Garlic Sauce
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add green beans and season with salt and peppers. Sauté for 2-3 minutes until beginning to soften. Reduce heat and carefully pour 1/4 cup water in hot skillet (it will sputter, so be careful of steam) and cover pan with a tight fitting lid to steam for 10 minutes. Monitor carefully to make sure the water does not completely evaporate before the beans have steamed, adding more if necessary so they do not burn.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl whisk together coconut aminos, rice vinegar, garlic, ginger, sesame oil and sriracha and set aside.
- In a separate small bowl whisk arrowroot and 4 teaspoon water to make a slurry to thicken the sauce. Set aside.
- Once beans have steamed, uncover and add shrimp and toss. Add in coconut aminos sauce ingredients, mixing to ensure it cooks evenly.
- When shrimp has cooked through, add in slurry and bring to a simmer to thicken. Once thickened, immediately remove from heat.
- Serve hot and serve over cauliflower rice or white rice.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.