Spiralized Chipotle Slaw
This Chipotle Slaw is smoky and spicy and made special with spiralized veggies! It’s gluten-free and paleo and the perfect slaw to bring along to a potluck or to serve at your next BBQ.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 6-8 1x
- Category: Side
- Cuisine: Gluten-free, Paleo, Whole30, Dairy-free
- 2 cups spiralized or shredded carrots (2 large carrots)
- 1 cup shredded cabbage (about ¼ small cabbage)
- 2 cups spiralized zucchini (about 1 large)
- 2 cups spiralized yellow squash (about 1 large)
- ½ cup mayo, store bought or homemade
- 1 chipotle pepper from canned chipotle, chopped (see note for less heat)
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce from canned chipotle
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 strips nitrate-free bacon, cooked crispy
- Prepare veggies with spiralizer or grater.
- In a large bowl whisk together the mayo, chipotle pepper, adobo sauce, vinegar, garlic, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Add in the prepared veggies and crispy bacon and toss to combine. Taste and adjust seasoning. Serve immediately or keep in the refrigerator for up to 4 hours.
If you don’t want too much heat, leave out the whole pepper and just use the adobo sauce.