1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees °F. Grease a donut pan and set aside.
2. In a large bowl combine dry ingredients. Add in wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
3. Pour batter into greased donut pan and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.When donuts are done, let cool on a baking rack.
4. In two small mixing bowls, mix the chocolate and strawberry glaze ingredients seperatly and set aside until the donuts have cooled.
5. Once cooled, drizzle glaze over donuts and devour!