Cinnamon Bun Banana Muffins (Paleo!)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 9 1x
- For the muffin:
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 2 teaspoons coconut flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons organic pure honey
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- For the Cinnamon Swirl:
- 2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted or grass-fed butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line muffin tin with muffin liners.
- In bowl combine almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl combine egg, melted coconut oil or grass-fed butter, vanilla, honey, and mashed banana and mix well. I mash banana with a potato masher.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- Fill muffin tins 3/4 of the way. Top each muffin with 1 teaspoon of the cinnamon swirl mixture and mix with a toothpick.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Calories: 153
- Sugar: 9g
- Sodium: 120mg
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 2.2g
- Cholesterol: 36g