Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/classic-macaroni-salad/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Classic Macaroni Salad
This might be a recipe for a Classic Macaroni Salad, but that doesn't mean it has to be boring! This dish is a staple at picnics and potlucks and for good reason--it's delicious! Serve it for a crowd, or pair it with protein for a cool, summer dinner.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Rinse well under cool water and drain.
- Meanwhile in a large bowl whisk together mayo, apple cider vinegar, honey, dijon mustard and salt and black pepper.
- To the bowl add the cooked pasta, celery, red pepper, carrots and red onion and mix well. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to use. Pasta salad will keep up to 4 days.
- Don’t need to be gluten-free? Use whatever pasta you’d like!
- We tested this with a few different types of gluten-free pasta. Brown rice pasta is slightly hard when cold, while other brands that contained white rice flour, corn flour or soy flour stayed soft when cold. We’d recommend if you want to use brown rice pasta not making it ahead of time to keep it the correct consistency.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.