Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/classic-mashed-potatoes/
© 2018 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Classic Mashed Potatoes (Paleo + Vegan)
These Dairy Free Mashed Potatoes taste just like the classic version. They are everything you want in that comforting and warm side dish, but lightened up to include chicken broth and olive oil. They're soft and creamy and a cinch to make. Plus they're Whole30, paleo, and vegan friendly.
- Place potatoes in a medium sauce pan and cover with cold water 1" above. Bring to a boil and then lower to medium-high heat and cook until fork tender, about 15-20 minutes.
- Drain potatoes in a colander.
- Place chicken broth and olive oil in the same sauce pan and heat until hot. Place the potatoes back in the sauce pan with the heated chicken broth and mash with a potato masher until smooth. Add salt, pepper, onion powder and stir to combine.
- Serve hot with scallion garnish.
- We recommend yukon gold or red bliss potatoes here and like the skin left on for these mashed potatoes, but feel free to peel if you prefer to leave them out. It's important to keep the dice on the potatoes about the same size so they cook evenly.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.